We tAAClk @ Alternatives ABA
DAY AND TIME STILL TBD
This is a specialized offering that requires parent/caregiver/clinician commitment of two training sessions PRIOR to the start of the groups.
- The goal of the group is to support social interaction and development of relationships among individuals diagnosed with Autism and their siblings or peers
- Goals for group participants:
- initiate communication, comment, offer opinions, ask questions to one another
- speak the same language
- have fun!
- Group will be activities based; based on mutual interests of users of AAC and their siblings/peers.
- There will be 2 separate required 1 hour group trainings prior to start of the group session:
*If your child requires 1:1 assistance, please arrange for the 1:1 to accompany your child to the group. (Examples: Child has IEP at school and has 1:1
*Snow Policy: If school is cancelled in Norwell, class will be cancelled and a make up class offered at the end of the 6 week session.